789 Hebron Rd.
Heath, OH 43056
Mattress One • How to Shop
5 Expert Tips On Buying A Mattress
- Know it's time. Lay a yardstick on your mattress and see if it touches all the way down. If there is an impression greater than 1 1/2", you are not being supported properly.
- Choose a comfort level. You want a well-built mattress that gives you great support and good value for your money. Choose from extra firm, traditional firm, cushiony and plush or extra plush with a pillow top.
- Take a test drive. Don't just sit on the mattress-lie down with your spouse for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Be sure to toss and turn, just like you do at home.
- Pick a size. Think what you will be using the mattress for. Plan ahead for partners, children, pets, etc.
- Stick to a budget. Determine what your budget will afford and stick to it. A higher quality mattress is usually bought at a higher price. However, price isn't everything. Focus on the models that suit your needs best!